QR Code Link to This Post
I need a knowledgeable and professional film crew member to shoot an hour-long interview in La Paz, Bolivia The crew member will need to be prompt in setup and be prepared to read off interview questions to the talent (provided). The interview will be about the talents professional studies in their active facility which will be edited and released as promotional items in the near future (I only am looking for someone to shoot the Video/Audio, no post-production required.) You will need to capture B-Roll and possibly shots of the clients during the shoot. The full details and scope of the project will be provided as requested.
The following list is Comprehensive but is not limited to the following necessary equipment to properly capture the presentation to Quantum University standards:
· (1) DSLR (Digital Single Lens) Canon Camera that has the capability to shoot in 1080P HD
· 50mm lens with F/1.8 or better aperture setting
· Wide Angle Lens (Optional)
· A second camera is required or another shooter if available
· Tripod with Dolly for movement and in-process changes
· Lavaliere Microphone with a separate audio recorder for digital output
· Boom microphone (Optional and if available)
· 3-Point lighting kit
· Power Extensions necessary for lighting equipment
Please send over your resume and equipment list to be considered, Ideally, we would like this shoot to take place in the next week or so for roughly 1/2 day.
Let me know what you think,