favorite this postTeachers needed for interactive, dual language, online school (work from home)hide this posting
compensation: $20 to $50 an hour with benefits employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you bilingual and bi-literate in English and Spanish? Do you love students (kinder to 12th grade)? Do you love teaching and learning? Do you have experience teaching students (grades K-12)? Do you have at least a bachelors degree (preferrably in education), own a good-working computer with a camera and microphone, have high speed internet, possess a love for serving and helping others, are flexible and able to sit and work at a computer 8 hours a day M-F, and WANT TO WORK FROM HOME ? If you can answer these questions with YES, then you might be a perfect candidate to teach for an innovative, interactive, and dual language school online.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Teach an on-line interactive class of 16 students using online curriculum resources for 7 hours a day Monday-Thursday
• Prepare 1 hour a day (Monday-Thursday) for your class by reviewing and adapting curriculum based on student needs
• Conduct formative assessments with students and conference with parents every Friday for 7 hours
• Meet as a staff via online conference platform every Friday
• Daily keep attendance on the virtual education platform
• Regularly input student grades based on speaking and written assessments
• Promptly (within 12 hours) respond to student and parent inquiries and concerns
If you would like to make $20 to $50 per hour plus benefits and work from home, AND you have meet the qualifications above, (1) take the following survey:http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/LHXN0/, (2) send your resume, (3) cover letter addressing your education and experience that would make you a superior candidate for this opportunity, and (4) a recent picture of yourself to show contact info
. If you miss submitting any of the items listed above, your application for an interview will be delayed or denied. An administrator will respond to your email promptly. Thank you for your interest in Ideal School.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers