favorite this postPricing Agent in La Paz (La Paz)hide this posting
compensation: 1000 USD per Survey done employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pricing Agent is collecting the cost of living and expatriate housing data for a given city, twice a year or as needed.
• In a given city, twice a year (or as needed) to collect prices for a list of products and services in a number of specific, pre-selected outlets
• To deliver the data sets within the agreed deadlines
• To respond to any follow-up questions about the collected prices that may appear (is any)
• To provide some general information about the prices / outlets / socio-economic situation in a given city
• To include in the data set any extra information that may be important for prices analysis
• Communicative written and spoken English
• Diligence and attention to detail
• Resistance to stress related to the necessity to collect very big number of prices in various places including, but not limited to: supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, sport clubs, car dealers, etc.
• Ability to work with deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Excel and general computer literacy
• Good communication skills
Other desirable skills/experience
• Ideally an expatriate of any nationality who has been living in a given city for at least three months and is planning to stay there for another 2-3 years minimum.
• Preferably a person with any sort of expatriate experience
• Part-time, project-based job allowing to combine your other personal and professional activities with it (studies, taking care of the kids, other freelance jobs, etc.)
• Competitive project fees and reimbursement of project-related expenses
• All trainings necessary to be able to effectively do the job
• Ability to work for a distinguished multinational HR consulting company
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities